7 QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE
An unexamined life is not worth living. It is important for us to ask ourselves some questions about our spiritual life. When we answer these questions candidly, it will enable us to be established in the Lord. There are always key indicators towards every success.
These are seven question that we may ask and consider:
1. Do I have known sins in my life far after being born again? The bible says that “if we regard iniquity in our heart, the Lord will not hear us” Psalm 66:18. According to Isaiah 59:1-2, we are separated from God by our iniquities. Let’s do this assessment genuinely and seek for divine help.
2. I am living in obedience or disobedience? Our blessings from God is linked to our obedience. Obedience to God and His word is a proof of our love to Him. Do you obey the word of God?
3. Do i have a strong or weak prayer life? Prayer draws the believer close to God. Lack of prayer is like cutting off a branch from the main tree. Do something about it.
4. Am i studying the word of God enough? The word of God is our guide. It is our spiritual food. Lack of the word of God leads to spiritual starvation which will eventually lead to spiritual “deadness”.
5. Is my light so shining before men? Do i declare Christ and my faith publicly? What are my friends saving about my conversion as a Christian.
6. Am i passionate about lost souls? We are saved to get others also saved. Your passion and compassion for lost souls is a sign of spiritual strength. Am I bothered when a friend is perishing in sin?
7. What specifically I am doing for the Lord? I am just a spectator in the body of Christ or a participant? Do I give generously and cheerfully to support the work of God? If your material success does not link up with the work of God, it will eventually separate you from God.
Do this assessment faithfully and I believe that, you will arise and shine in your walk with God.
Score yourself now and come back after a month and score yourself again to see that tremendous improvement in your Christian life.
God bless you.
©Rev. Albert A. Adjetey
(+233 277845205 / 501305885)